Children Of Eve Session Twenty Three

<borogove> it is mother's day. possibly that is keeping people?

<RandBrittain> Tomorrow!

<borogove> not for myself or uqbarian.

<RandBrittain> Mysterious Otherplacians!

<RandBrittain> I mean, it's a fake holiday anyway.

<RandBrittain> It should be at the same time everywhere.

<crusher_bob> heh, aren't you the ones with the specifically not comunist labor day?

<RandBrittain> Is that the day for wearing white shoes?

<crusher_bob>

<crusher_bob> the us celebrates labor day sometime in september

<crusher_bob> the rest of the world does it on may 1 (international workers day/may day)

* RandBrittain has changed the topic to:

<RandBrittain> Strange!

* Uqbarian (ua.ten.tenii.nyd.0AEF8FFA-ratScigaM|miT#ua.ten.tenii.nyd.0AEF8FFA-ratScigaM|miT) has joined #childrenofeve

<Uqbarian> Morning!

* Benhimself (ten.tsacmoc.tc.1dsh.DEA3025-ratScigaM|_#ten.tsacmoc.tc.1dsh.DEA3025-ratScigaM|_) has joined #childrenofeve

<Benhimself> Gah, sorry all, alarm clock didn't wake me up.

<borogove> hey people.

<crusher_bob> hmm suddenly everyone is here

<crusher_bob> it must have been invoking the ghosts of communists past

<RandBrittain> Mysterious!

* crusher_bob is now known as Ebba
* You are now known as HollyhockGod
* borogove is now known as Fiona

<Ebba> sigh

* Benhimself is now known as RyanSherbrig

<Ebba> ran out of soap and used some strange skin care product that turned out to be mostly lavender scented oil instead

<Uqbarian> Back in a minute.

<Ebba> and don't have any soap to get it off

<HollyhockGod> Hm, let's see, where were we?

<HollyhockGod> Floating in the sky on a pirate ship!

<HollyhockGod> In danger from a deadly enemy!

<HollyhockGod> Also, there's a dragon.

<Ebba> I was sorta frozen and fallying toward the ground

<Ebba> there was a crow

* Uqbarian is now known as Alexa

<Ebba> it was inhaling

<RyanSherbrig>** (I'm gonna go whip up breakfast while Ebba deals with that.)

<RyanSherbrig>** (Try offering it tea.)

<HollyhockGod> Yes, tiny Ebba is clinging to a tiny dragon-crow, which is trying to breathe on her.

<HollyhockGod> Suddenly, you're swept up in a hail of feathers as a storm of beaks flies at you. Several hundred or more, at least.

<HollyhockGod> It appears the crow is breathing more crows.

<Ebba> beaks?

<HollyhockGod> Beaks like a bird has?

<Ebba> I shall use aspect to remember the original crow, in case I have to pick it out of the crowd later

<Ebba> are they trying to eat my eyes, or something, or are they just sorta flying around?

<HollyhockGod> Well, trying, but it's not working too well.

<HollyhockGod> As the swarm of crows breaks your grip on the bird, you keep your eyes marked on the one that's real.

<HollyhockGod> Unfortunately you're now free-falling.

<Ebba> can I kepp hopping on the swarm of birds, kung-fu movie style?

<HollyhockGod> The stream of bird-breath continues to increase. I'd say there's easily a thousand birds now milling around and making it diffiicult to see.

<HollyhockGod> Sure, that works.

<HollyhockGod> Is anybody upstairs wondering where Ebba went to?

<Alexa> (Where are we?)

<HollyhockGod> Standing on the deck of the boat along with Melangell and her Siblings.

<Fiona> (surely the enormous cloud of crows kind of gives it away?)

<Ebba> the rest of you are on the ship w/ the four winds familia

<HollyhockGod> They're beneath the boat, but I'm sure you can hear the noise.

<HollyhockGod> The storm of crows forms itself into a thick ball of bird as Ebba jumps from crow to crow.

<HollyhockGod> The real dragon is covered up by the crowd for a few seconds, then the group breaks apart!

<HollyhockGod> The one you were marking doesn't seem to be visible anymore.

<Alexa> "Hey, what's Ebba up to?"

<Ebba> well, back to the job at hand, then

<Ebba> I'll grab a crow and see if it amenable to quick domestication, so I can get back to the ship

<HollyhockGod> All right, Ebba begins directing a bird upwards with careful pulling of feathers.

<Alexa> (Is the dragon back at full size?)

<RyanSherbrig> "Hmmm. So can the power of greed take on ANY form?"

<HollyhockGod> No, it's hiding somewhere.

<HollyhockGod> "I'm uncertain," admits Lukas, who is the Moon.

<Ebba> "He claims to have been offered a tremendous bribe"

<Ebba> "and seemed to know he was working with excrutians"

<HollyhockGod> "He seems to be able to change his size as he pleases; I know that," Elizabeth Eliza, Lady of Candles, informs the group.

<Ebba> (what were the exact words, 'more than you could ever offer'?)

<HollyhockGod> "And no doubt 'e's lurkin' somewhere about," says Melangell.

<HollyhockGod> (Something like that.)

<Ebba> "So we'll have to make a note to deal with him later"

* HollyhockGod checks the wiki.

<RyanSherbrig> "Well, if he's bound to interfere with us, perhaps we should just continue on thwarting this Flower Rite, and presumably he'll have to make himself known again."

<HollyhockGod> "Wot, ye think 'e's gone away? Blighter could attack again at any moment!"

<HollyhockGod> As if to confirm this statement, you hear the noise of an impact below the ship.

<Ebba> "Then perhaps we should prepare some tea, so there is some to offer him when he comes back…"

<HollyhockGod> Melangell holds a nearby telephone to her head and shouts, "Report! What was that?"

<HollyhockGod> She listens, and then hangs up.

<HollyhockGod> "The bastard's down below, hidin; in the crowd and tryin' to scorch the floor out from under us."

<Alexa> "The crow-d?"

<HollyhockGod> Melangell winces.

<Alexa> (Can we see the crowd from where we are?)

<HollyhockGod> "Lookee, just find the damn dragon and do that thing you do, okay, lady?"

<Alexa> "Don't you tell me what to do!"

<RyanSherbrig> "Allow me."

<HollyhockGod> Well, there are birds circling the ship now (thousands) and they come in and out of view.

* RyanSherbrig jumps off the side of the ship!

<Alexa> (Nonetheless, Alexa bursts into flame and flies down under the ship.)

* RyanSherbrig assumes a form of blinding light!

<RyanSherbrig> (Which I assume will scare off all the normal crows)

<HollyhockGod> (I was going to have her say "You'll do what I say on me own ship!" so you could fly an inch or two off, but you left too fast.)

<Alexa> (Maybe next time. :))

<HollyhockGod> Okay, so, which of these crows is not like the others?

<Alexa> (Can we see Ebba?)

<RyanSherbrig> (We were too compliant for her to take offense at our defiance)

<HollyhockGod> Since she was talking IC a minute ago, I assume she landed on the deck.

<Alexa> (Ah, right.)

<HollyhockGod> Incidentally it was ("Heh," says the crow, in a gravelly voice. "I've been offered more than you could ever pay.")

* Fiona peers over the side, in search of dragon

<Alexa> (Has Ryan's light scared off any crows?)

<HollyhockGod> I don't think birds are afraid of light. It's too weird for them to process.

<HollyhockGod> Anyway, you're on fire.

<Alexa> "Fuego!"

<RyanSherbrig> (Blinding light, even?)

<Ebba> "Did you have a better fix on where the flower rite is going to be? It is, after all, the whole point of our exiciting adventure" <deadpan>

<Alexa> (Greater creation of fire to set all the crows alight.)

<RyanSherbrig> (I suppose that works as well.)

<HollyhockGod> Well, that works. 2 DMPs down the hole!

<RyanSherbrig> (They were probably frozen like deer in headlights or something.)

<Alexa> (Why?)

<HollyhockGod> Because… major creations are level 7?

<RyanSherbrig> (Maybe you could do a lesser creation? Those can still effect a significant area, and then we could try a bit of penetration, too.)

<RyanSherbrig> (Did we determine… oh, right, 3.)

<RyanSherbrig> (The UFO cultists must be going /nuts/.)

<Alexa> (Oh, yep. Would a lesser creation get all the crows?)

<HollyhockGod> No, but you could use several over time and eventually get them all.

<Ebba> (it'll make a bit more than the UFO cultists nuts, the pirate crew were hitting the city a lot too)

<Alexa> (I'll do that then.)

<HollyhockGod> Technically, only the things that land outside the veil are getting noticed (which is admittedly a fair amount of fire and lightning).

<HollyhockGod> And now a bunch of dead birds.

<RyanSherbrig> Cooked dead birds.

<HollyhockGod> Alexa begins shooting at crows with targeted blasts of fire.

<HollyhockGod> One, one, one dead crow.

<HollyhockGod> Two, two, two dead crows. Ahahahaha!

<HollyhockGod> Three, three, thr- Ack!

<RyanSherbrig> (I would the REGAL of FIRE could get more than one crow per blast.)

<Alexa> "Ryan, keep an eye out for whatsisname."

* RyanSherbrig was, indeed, doing so.

<HollyhockGod> The third crow reaches out a talon for you which rapidly begins extending into a giant scaly claw.

<HollyhockGod> You find yourself enclosed in talons as Greed's massive form begins to extend into being around you.

<HollyhockGod> Ryan, there's a dragon in between you and Alexa now.

<RyanSherbrig> (Hmmm, was Alexa one of the immortal ones?)

<HollyhockGod> No, she's the only one who isn't.

<Fiona> (no, in fact, Alexa is the only one who the dragon can meaningfully hurt)

<HollyhockGod> Ha, ha! I finally get to kill one of you!

<HollyhockGod> Greed inhales.

* RyanSherbrig throws his pocketwatch into Greed's mouth.

<RyanSherbrig> "Stop him."

<Alexa> (Sovereign's Gift to throw myself down his gullet and burn him inside out!)

<HollyhockGod> That's Aspect, um, 2, I guess?

<Alexa> (OH, wait. See what Ryan's watch does first.)

<RyanSherbrig> Sure.

<RyanSherbrig> (It's a shapeshifting immortal exemplar from beyond creation.)

<HollyhockGod> Do you have any Aspect?

<RyanSherbrig> I have 2 AMP!

<HollyhockGod> Not anymore! They're mine now!

<RyanSherbrig> (Curses!)

<HollyhockGod> What's the Grix's status as per being commanded?

<Alexa> (Do we know for sure this is an Excrucian, not a Power?)

<RyanSherbrig> (Hmmm. If I spend an SMP (which I will), it's a grudging compliance.)

<HollyhockGod> It seems to be a Power to your Sight.

<HollyhockGod> So it's not already bound to help stop the flower rite?

<RyanSherbrig> (IF you want to rule I can't, it's civility, which means it would do whatever it normally wants to do for at least one round.)

<Ebba> (they've already tried commanding it in the name of the power of greed, and got nothing)

<RyanSherbrig> (I can't at the same time as an aspect miracle, that is.)

<Alexa> (Right.)

<HollyhockGod> It's more sensible to start by binding things to help you with the the quest of the day, and then use the rest of your MP if it gets unruly, btw.

<HollyhockGod> Let me see, if I were a polymorphous immortal in a dragon's throat, what would I do?

<HollyhockGod> I'd bounce off his Auctoritas, that's what!

<RyanSherbrig> (It's about to breath zomg, right? Form of Rubber Block!)

<Alexa> (Can I tell how much Aspect the claw is holding me with?)

<HollyhockGod> Nevertheless, the Grix takes the hint and oozes immediately to protect Alexa, forming a rubbery shell around her.

<HollyhockGod> (No, you can't.)

<HollyhockGod> (But if breathing is his miraculous action, probably zero.)

<HollyhockGod> The dragon chooses to breath icy cold this time.

<RyanSherbrig> (He may have automatic breath gift, though)

<Alexa> "Thanks, Grix."

<HollyhockGod> It's deadly cold, but the Grix ameliorates it somewhat. Are you Durant?

<Alexa> (Yep.)

<HollyhockGod> Then you take no damage. The Grix contracts slightly to give you an affectionate but overly intimate hug of appreciation.

<Ebba> (I thought the rubber blco k breath was because one of the NPCs sent some sort of rubber elemental down his throat?)

<Alexa> "Hey, steady on there, boyo!"

<Alexa> (Presumably the Grix doesn't catch fire.)

<HollyhockGod> I was actually already planning for him to breathe tar, since restraint works better on Immortals.

<RyanSherbrig> (It's Immortal, so presumably not.)

<Fiona> (next time I get an action, I'm going to conjure a web of thorny rosebush around the dragon. try flying like that. 4 + 3 penetration)

<Alexa> (My action would be an Aspect 2 wriggle out of claw.)

<HollyhockGod> Angered by this, Greed spins around as the breath crystallizes on the Grix's shell, allowing the attack to flow past the two of you and hit the ship's hull.

<HollyhockGod> You hear an unpleasant cracking sound in the wood of the hull.

* RyanSherbrig takes a mundane action to lament that the daughters of night can neither fly nor assume easily portable forms.

<HollyhockGod> Fiona, how can you see what's going on?

<Fiona> (I was leaning over the side. If I can't see it from there, then I can't see it)

<Alexa> (Through Ryan's buttonhole? ;))

<HollyhockGod> Ryan is a flying ball of light.

<Fiona> (but I rather assumed it was far enough beneath the ship that I could)

<HollyhockGod> They're essentially directly underneath.

<RyanSherbrig> (What this pirate ship needs are some skiffs.)

<Fiona> (right. then I do nothing of consequence.)

<Ebba> I'll head down and break the ice off the side of the ship

<HollyhockGod> Behind Ebba and Fiona, Lukas and Melangell rush down the hatch to deal with the ship.

<RyanSherbrig> (Or maybe a descendable anchor-rope. You think they would have some way of servicing the underside.)

<Ebba> "Aren't we supposedto be going somewher?"

<HollyhockGod> "Melangell's plan was to descend on the Capitol and kill everyone there, " says Elizabeth Eliza calmly. "We were hoping to have convinced her to be more moderate by the time we arrived, but then this happened."

<HollyhockGod> There *are* ropes.

<HollyhockGod> Delightfully organic-looking ropes.

<HollyhockGod> "Now I'll never get her calmed down."

<Ebba> "Ah yes, there mere existence of other people causes me mental distress"

<Alexa> "Grix! Attack!"

<Ebba> "and since they have caused my distress, it's perfectly ok for me to kill them…"

<HollyhockGod> The Grix is perfectly comfortable where it is, it indicates, patting you gently on the knee.

<RyanSherbrig> (I did tell it to stop him)

<Alexa> (Is it completely surrounding me?)

<RyanSherbrig> (Not, y'know, just protect Alexa or whatever)

<HollyhockGod> "Yes, that is pretty much what she said," says Elizabeth Eliza, "but try to change her. No, seriously, please try."

<HollyhockGod> You have eye holes now that you aren't being breathed on.

<Alexa> (And a nose or mouth hole?)

<RyanSherbrig> (Next up on High Summoning Hour: Psychotherapists from Beyond!)

<HollyhockGod> The Grix reaches out a pseudopod and gloms its egglike body onto one of Greed's claws.

<HollyhockGod> Alexa, you're essentially being worn as a bracelet.

<HollyhockGod> You can see out fine, though.

<HollyhockGod> Ryan's action.

<Alexa> (*shudder*)

* RyanSherbrig flies in front of the dragon's eyes to keep it from seeing anything.

<HollyhockGod> Not stretched, I mean. The Grix is the bracelet and the egg with you in it is the thing mounted to it.

<HollyhockGod> Okay, the dragon has blinding light in it's eyes.

<Alexa> (Like a stone on a ring?)

<HollyhockGod> Yes.

<HollyhockGod> Alexa, your move.

<Alexa> (2 DMPs for Lesser Creation of Fire +3 Pen to make heat vision burn the dragon's arm.)

<HollyhockGod> Beams like two tiny suns bore out of Alexa's eyes and into the dragon's scaly flesh.

<HollyhockGod> And bounce off.

<Alexa> (Bugger.)

<HollyhockGod> I don't think it's working, but you can sustain it and try to find a vulnerable spot.

<Alexa> (Does that mean spending more DMPs?)

<HollyhockGod> No, in fact, it means you can't.

<Alexa> (I'll try it.)

<HollyhockGod> "Sustaining a miracle" lets you keep on doing it as long as you don't do anything that means spending MPs.

<HollyhockGod> Okay.

<HollyhockGod> Fiona, your turn.

<HollyhockGod> Or Ebba, who technically hasn't acted yet, now I think about it.

<Ebba> was de-icing the ship

<Ebba> but since it looks like we'll have to deal with the dragon first

<Ebba> I guess I'll have to start with the fighting

<Ebba> I'll make a spear out of the ice

<Ebba> with the intention of hitting the dragon in the eppiglotis the next time he opens hit mouth the breathe

<HollyhockGod> Ebba grabs a shard of ice off of the hull and gives it a kick, it shatters into the shape of a spear.

<HollyhockGod> Fiona?

* Fiona causes the ship to start flowering. next action: major preservation. ship breaking = no)

<Ebba> (would be something like aspect 4, pen 3, right since you can't spend 3 miracle points?)

<Ebba> (or can you spend however much you want on penetration?)

<HollyhockGod> You can only spend 1, 2, 4, or 8, is right.

<HollyhockGod> Greed takes a breath, (and Ebba lets the spear fly).

<HollyhockGod> Ryan, you feel very… strange.

<HollyhockGod> Suddenly, the world around you starts to blur and twist like you were hit with drunkenness-breath, but you feel fine.

<HollyhockGod> Everyone else, you see a sphere of darkness form around Greed's maw.

<HollyhockGod> Alexa, your center of gravity abruptly shifts. Suddenly "down" is up towards the dragon's head.

<RyanSherbrig> (Did it just… breath a black hole at me?)

<RyanSherbrig> (Awesome.)

<HollyhockGod> The icy spear flies into the spear of darkness, fate currently unknown.

<HollyhockGod> Technically, it breathed gravity, which abruptly became spherical.

<Alexa> (:o)

<HollyhockGod> Elizabeth Eliza, seeing this, swan dives from the deck towards you.

<HollyhockGod> The cloud of darkness parts as she falls through it.

<HollyhockGod> Would you like to ride her Auctoritas out of the singularity?

<RyanSherbrig> Yeah, that sounds like a good plan.

<HollyhockGod> Elizabeth Eliza falls through the hole, and you follow her path out of the sphere. And then continue falling.

<HollyhockGod> I don't think the Power of Candles can fly.

<HollyhockGod> Alexa, your action.

<Alexa> (I take it I haven't found a weak spot?)

<RyanSherbrig> (If she's got high spirit, the Rite of Holy Flame may protect her from the ground.)

<RyanSherbrig> (I certainly can't carry her, what with my form of 'flight'.)

<Alexa> "Grix! His belly!"

<Fiona> (I'm pretty sure Holy Fire only protects from attacks)

<HollyhockGod> It works on all damage.

<Fiona> (ok.)

<Alexa> (Play the heat vision across his chest. He's not Smaug, is he?)

<HollyhockGod> The Grix begins wall-crawling over the dragon's body with its pseudopods, looking for a chink in the armor.

<HollyhockGod> Fiona, you've brought the ship to bloom. What now?

<Ebba> (hmm, how do you model armor in nobilis? an automatic miracle of aspect?)

<RyanSherbrig> (Dramatic convenience?)

<Fiona> major preservation vs. dragons (well, damage or whatever. but mostly dragons)

<HollyhockGod> All right, that's one DMP.

<HollyhockGod> Armor is a contested miracle the same as everything else.

<Fiona> (armour would work like preservation)

<RyanSherbrig> (As a mundane action, see if you can't convince Thorpe to actually reveal more about the flower rite so those of us who aren't distracting the dragon can do something about it)

<HollyhockGod> She's down below somewhere, trying to fix all the holes!

<HollyhockGod> Blossoms break out across the hull, filling in the holes and forming a shield against further attack. Ebba?

<Ebba> since no one seems to have done something about the falling power of candles

<Ebba> I'll statch some clothing for the pirate crew (so we can have scantily clad burly pirates) and dive off after here)

<Fiona> (I have to go now. sorry about leaving early.)

<Ebba> and I'll use the clothing to make parachutes

* Fiona has quit (Disintegrated: Fiona)

<HollyhockGod> Ebba dives from the deck, using somebody's shirt as a sail!

<HollyhockGod> He flexes happily, as a vaguely real construct of Melangell's mind should.

<Ebba> (of course, sail cloth or something might work better. But the pirates aren't wearing the sailcloth :P)

<HollyhockGod> You fall towards Elizabeth Eliza, who appears to be writing about the current incident in her diary.

<Alexa> ("Dear Diary: Met Phoenix's Familia today. They aren't very good at fighting dragons, but they seem nice.")

<RyanSherbrig> (Like they were doing better.)

<HollyhockGod> Let me see… I guess it's Greed's turn.

<HollyhockGod> Hmm, who's the correct… oh, I know

<Alexa>

<RyanSherbrig> (It breaths giant bees at the flowering ship!)

<RyanSherbrig> (They proceed to pollinate, and do no damage whatsoever.)

<HollyhockGod> Greed lets out a massive burst of wind, sending Ebba far off the course leading to Elizabeth Eliza.

<HollyhockGod> You find yourself heading for land in absolutely the wrong direction to do anything useful.

<HollyhockGod> Alexa?

<Alexa> (If only someone with power over wind happened to be watching!)

<Alexa> (No luck on finding a weak spot?)

<HollyhockGod> (Regretably, she isn't.)

<HollyhockGod> You aren't seeing any holes in his armor on the belly.

<RyanSherbrig> (Well, you're sustaining that miracle, you could do a lesser creation of fire to turn Ebba's sail into a hot air balloon)

<RyanSherbrig> (Maybe not a perfect one, but something an Exemplar could work with)

<HollyhockGod> Her eyes are pointing at the dragon's belly.

<Alexa> (I don't think that's quite within my domain.)

<RyanSherbrig> (That's what she gets for choosing fire vision instead of encompassing flame, I guess.)

<Alexa> "Grix! Head!"

<HollyhockGod> Technically, it's what she gets for choosing a Lesser Creation instead of a Major, but… okay.

<Alexa> (Try to burn his eyes out.)

<Ebba> How's this, aspect 7: i'll shift to ythic vision, and quickly exaplin to the spirit of this wind that unless it wants to be surprised by be in a dark alley some day in the future, it'll take me where I want to go

<RyanSherbrig> (I admit, that made me laugh out loud.)

<HollyhockGod> The Grix clambers up the dragon's back and orients your eyes over the dragon's.

<HollyhockGod> Ebba: I'm pretty sure it would be easier if you just took a page from Greed's book.

<HollyhockGod> This time, your eye lasers seem to get through.

<Ebba> (use superman breath?)

<Alexa> (Change sides?)

<HollyhockGod> Greed begins to twist and bellow as you burn his eyes.

<HollyhockGod> I was going with the breath, but Alexa's idea is better!

<HollyhockGod> Ryan?

<HollyhockGod> Incidentally, the twisting is causing Greed to start to fall.

<RyanSherbrig> (Hmmm. Not really much I can miraculously do.)

<RyanSherbrig> (I know, I'll strike up a conversation!)

<RyanSherbrig> "We'll pay you double whatever they're offering you!"

<HollyhockGod> The dragon might have heard, but he isn't listening, because, you know. Eyes.

<HollyhockGod> Ebba inflates her sail with her own life-giving breath!

<HollyhockGod> Then something shoots a hole in it.

<HollyhockGod> Your Exemplar senses see something coming up from the ground and leaving a hole the size of a silver dollar in your sail near one of the corners you

<HollyhockGod> are holding on to.

<HollyhockGod> The cloth begins to fray.

<Ebba> "Ah, finally plan B yields some results"

<Ebba> (about time for me to go)

<Alexa> ("Exactly as planned!")

<HollyhockGod> It's good that you're enjoying yourselves.

<HollyhockGod> Well, we can end it here, then.

<Alexa> Because we're about to die?

<HollyhockGod> I think this combat went much better than the last session.

<HollyhockGod> Well, because we're almost down to half-strength with Ebba and Fiona gone.

<HollyhockGod> Anyway, you were winning until people started to shoot at you!

<Alexa> That too.

<HollyhockGod> I bet Pandora never burned out a dragon's eyes with her laser vision.

<HollyhockGod> Mind you, you aren't supposed to look a dragon in the eye.

<Alexa> If she comes back she could get the chance!

<Alexa> Ooh. Good point.

<Alexa> But you aren't supposed to look an angry Power in the eye either.

<Alexa> I'm sure that's one of the rules.

<HollyhockGod> Yes, it's true in both cases!

<HollyhockGod> Presumably he'll go blind and you'll get amnesia at the same time.

<Alexa> That would be awkward.

* Ebba has quit (Disintegrated: Leaving)

<RyanSherbrig> "We're your friends, Alexa!" Deceiver: "No they aren't!"

<HollyhockGod> They aren't your friends! They're plants!

<HollyhockGod> Plants are for burning!

<Alexa> "Burn them! Burn them all!"

<RyanSherbrig> Sigh.

<RyanSherbrig> That's it, we're just going with Thorpe's original plan.

<RyanSherbrig> Grix! Form of Daikaiju!

<Alexa> It's only Washington, after all.

<Alexa> So who's in Thorpe's Familia?

<RyanSherbrig> Candles, and Moon. Maybe others?

<HollyhockGod> Candles, Moon, and the Four Winds are what you've seen.

<Alexa> Anyone else in the book?

<HollyhockGod> You'll have to take a mundane action to find out!

<Alexa> And I got confused for a bit, thinking that Greed was with them (but a turncoat).

<HollyhockGod> You were right about the turncoat part!

<Alexa> Are the details of NPCs up on the wiki anywhere?

<RyanSherbrig> There's his secret plot wiki.

<HollyhockGod> Anyway, it turns out that strictly enforcing the turn order makes things run more smoothly (who knew?).

<Alexa> I mean, not secret details, but info we'd know.

<HollyhockGod> Yes, but it's secret.

<HollyhockGod> You've never met any of them but Thorpe before.

<Alexa> Though if we could get access to the secret plot wiki, that'd be handy too.

<HollyhockGod> Only if you send me cake.

<Alexa> As it happens, I have some cake in the fridge!

<RyanSherbrig> Yeah, I'd need your address for that.

<RyanSherbrig> I mean, it's even in the rules that we're supposed to supply you with snacks.

<RyanSherbrig> Although I think that's waived for online games.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License